Monday, January 19, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Melinda of Look What I Found and has given me this great award!!



Award #1-Honest Scrap
The rules: Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on 5 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1. I eat way too many sweets for someone trying to lose weight.
2. I love my morning coffee time when the kids are still asleep.
3. I am a back seat driver
4. I will wear jeans on all occasions possible.
5. I wish I had pretty legs that would look pretty with a dress.
6. I love my husband more than I can imagine.
7. I can't stand someone to sit at my desk and mess things up.
8. I love watching Biggest Loser, The Bachelor and several other reality shows.
9. I don't like that I am getting old and I get called the triplets Grandmother at times.
10. I hate being mad at people and try not to at all cost.

I’m sending these awards to the following wonderful mamas because of the dedication they show to their families on their blogs.

1)Ali - The Hooper Home
2) Lacie - The Shipman Family
3) Kristina -Simply Saavy
4) Courtney - Sister to Sister
5) Christie - A Sassy Mommas Chatter

Ladies...I just found out that Melinda also gave me this award and I am also passing that onto you!!!


You just need to list 5 addictions.
1) chocolate/sweets
2) Blogging
3) organizing
4) Talking on the phone to my friends
5) My family

3 comments:

Lady Christie said...

Thank you for the awards

My2Gs said...

Thanks for the Awards Sandy :)

Ali said...

Sandy, Thank you! You are so kind.