Saturday, May 16, 2009

Learning to ride the ATV


Last weekend Dave and I had a day at the farm by ourselves. I didn't have to work, we didn't have any kids. We had a really nice day together. We went to the farm and he showed me how to ride the new four wheeler. We rode it together and then I took it on my own. We visited some neighbors at the bottom of Dave's hill. Gizmo ran behind the ATV most of the way. She got tired at one point and just lagged back..but didn't stop. So I put her on my lap and she loved it.
Dave did some work at the farm and I worked inside the house cleaning for about a hour. Then we went into Coshocton to a winery/restaurant called Raven's Glenn. There we were in our dirty jeans and there were kids in prom dresses. I loved watching all the couples.
Great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rode ATVs as a kid and it is so much fun! Thanks for the little road trip down memory lane.

Anonymous said...

We live very close to Windrock, a place where alot of ATV's go!
I myself love a Rhino!