Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Build a Bear Workshop Wii game Review and Giveaway!
We opened Build a Bear Workshop - "A Friend Fur all Seasons" game yesterday when we got it from The Game Factory and the triplets were so excited to play it. I wasn't sure if they would be too old for it or not. They got to pick out their bear or monkey (or several other options) and personalize them. They got to pick their name and dress them and they had a great time just doing that.
A boat called Friendship takes them to different islands. Each island has a season related theme.
One thing I noticed that I thought was really good was that when it is explaining the steps it actually shows the controller on the screen and tells them which buttons to be using. This is very good for the younger player.
The triplets just turned 8 at the end of December and they had a really fun time playing it. It is actually a snow day today and the first thing Girlie asked when she came downstairs this morning was if she could play Build a Bear Workshop.
This is rated E for Everyone. I do think it is geared towards younger children, but I also think that all ages of kids can have fun with it. It just may not be as challenging as other games for older kids, but it would still be fun.
Go to The Game Factory and you can find this game and purchase it.
1) Go to The Game Factory and check out their site. Tell me what other game you would like to pick out from their site. Then come back here and comment on it. Please be sure to leave me your e-mail address if you want a chance to win.
For Extra Chances To Win!!
1) Twitter about this contest! Come back here and tell me you did.
2) Blog about this contest! Come back here and add the link to your blog.
3) Follow me on twitter. Come back here and add your twitter name.
4) Follow my blogs (add yourself to right sidebar to follow). For each one of my blogs you follow (I have three.. My organizing blog, my family blog and this review blog) you can earn 3 entries each. Tell me about each one you followed when you come back here to comment.
5) Add any of my 4 buttons to your sidebar and earn 3 entries for each one you add. Come back here with the link to your site where you added them.
This contest will run until Monday February 9th, 2009 at 8pm. THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
(I will send out an e-mail to the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond back to me or I will pick another winner.)