Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeding the Birds



Today was a snow day for school. (Why I don't know?..we only got about an inch. We are getting 4-8 more inches this evening....so I know tomorrow they will be off.)
But Hubby drives about 1 hour and 45 minutes to work each day (3 year project) down south of here. He got about an hour into his drive (which took him almost 2 hours to even get to that point.) and found out that several of the roads he would need to get the rest of the way there were closed. So he turned around and came home. He took Girlie to get a couple of bird feeders since the one we had broke. They loaded them up and hung them. They had some good Daddy-Daughter time for about an hour going to get them and then getting them hung.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Daddy time is always good. I feed the birds too! Tom made me a bird feeder for Xmas and the blue jays & cardinals really like it. I love to watch them from my kitchen window.

Bree Bites said...

Thanks for this blog posst