Thursday, March 12, 2009

Protecting my family


This is a picture from 2005 of us when we took the kids to "The Wilds". Don't the triplets look little?
As I get more into the blogging and learn more, I realize there are changes to be made.
I had to decide if I was going to keep my family blog public or not. I want my readers to be able to know this wonderful part of me. I am so proud, but I also know I need to protect my family. So I have done as many other bloggers do and have decided to keep this blog public, but not use the kids names anymore.
Since we have 7 boys and 1 girl, to keep things simple I named the kids Boy 1 (oldest) to Boy 7 (youngest) and Girlie
(I'll tell you what...going back through all my old posts changing their names was lots o'fun! LOL)
Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

onemorebaby said...

I think that is a great idea, personally. I never use my name or my families name, either. Just makes me feel safer. Thanks for keeping it public, though! : )

Anonymous said...

GREAT idea!