Thursday, January 1, 2009

So Blessed with my family!





I was looking through pictures trying to decide what to post today. The first day of 2009 should have a really special post right? Nothing was hitting me to post about. New Year's pictures from last year with the kids? Hubby and I didn't take any last night. What should I post about?
I saw these pictures and just stopped and smiled. How lucky I am to have such great kids and husband. So many of us don't take the time to really appreciate what we have until it's gone.
Hubby and I have been so lucky at how well our 8 children get along. Sure there are little fights and frustrations that all families have. We certainly aren't perfect by any means. But the kids really do get along.
This is Boy 4 who is 16 dancing with Boy 6 and Girlie. I forget why. Some music came on and they just started in. We were all laughing hysterically before we were finished. How many 16 year olds do know who would actually play and have a good time with 8 year olds?
When you are having a frustrating day with your kids...just take the time to look at them and say, "Thank God I have them."


No comments: