Monday, February 9, 2009
Bratz Kidz Wii Game Review and Giveaway
Girlie was soooo excited to get the Bratz Wii game. She doesn't didn't have any Wii games that were just for girls. She was driving me crazy each day checking to see if it had come in the mail yet or not.
It was done very cute and the characters were cute. The game was easy for her to pick up on and she enjoyed it completely.
The premise is that the Bratz kidz are having a slumber party. Up to 4 kids can play and they get to pick their characters and personalize them. You can play in either competition mode and the player with the highest score wins, or you can play in cooperation mode - where all players have to work together on the same team to achieve a specific goal for each game. There are different levels to change the difficulty level.
You can earn stars and spend them for clothing and accessories for your character.
Some of the games they can play are things they may do at a slumber party. There is fashion photography, sleeping bag race, splash at the fair, sew cool to design new clothes, and many others.
I had no negative feelings towards this game. I thought it was real cute and Girlie had a lot of fun with it.
To Buy: Go to The Game Factory site and purchase this game or many others.
1) Go to The Game Factory and check out their site. Tell me what other Bratz game the company carries.
Then come back here and comment on it. Please be sure to leave me your
For Extra Chances To Win!!
1) Twitter about this contest! Come back here and tell me you did.
2) Blog about this contest! Come back here and add the link to your blog.
3) Follow me on twitter. Come back here and add your twitter name.
4) Follow my blogs (add yourself to right sidebar to follow). For each one of my blogs you follow (I have three.. My organizing blog, my family blog and this review blog) you can earn 3 entries each. Tell me about each one you followed when you come back here to comment.
5) Add any of my 4 buttons to your sidebar and earn 3 entries for each one you add. Come back here with the link to your site where you added them.
This contest will run until Monday February 16th at 8pm. THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
(I will send out an e-mail to the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond back to me or I will pick another winner.)